WHAT IS LET'S PLAY GREEN BAY?
- 3-day Family non-electronic game festival
- Attendance in 2012 was 1300+ unique visitors
- A community oriented social gaming experience - focused on exposing the entire community to the fun, excitement and fellowship of social non-electronic gaming
- One of the best new customer acquisition events in the entire nation
WHY SHOULD YOU BE THERE?
"The families that come to Let's Play Green Bay come to play and come to buy! We sold a game to almost every family that visited the booth." Leah Sugar Vice President of Marketing Out of the Box Publishing
There's nothing else like it!
- The largest new gamer / new customer exposure event in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin is the home of organized gaming
- The largest space dedicated to a weekend of gaming in the state of Wisconsin
- New customer exposure focused - your products will be in front of customers who do not even know your company is in business!
- We expect 1800+ unique attendees
Expose your business to a brand new market share!
- Nearly 1 million people a year visit the Brown County Veterans Memorial Complex home of Let's Play Green Bay, and next door to Lambeau Field home of the Green Bay Packers, the most widely recognized location specific brand in the world.
- The Let's Play Green Bay marketing strategy will reach across multiple demographic lines with a regional focus and includes traditional and nontraditional marketing - TV and Radio Partners and a year round regional partnership with the Green Bay Visitor and Convention Bureau that reaches across the entire Midwest.
- Let's Play Green Bay is structured for all ages, levels of experience and knowledge. It is the perfect opportunity for new customer development for all game manufacturers.